Super Me Smoothies Miracle Mushroom Blend 200G (TWIN PACK)
OUR DIFFERENCE = THE WHOLE MUSHROOM & THE MAGIC OF MYCELIUM
We have combined 10 of the most researched, 100% Organic, USA grown, functional mushrooms on the planet to boost your mind and body for vitality and wellness, including equal proportions of Lion's Mane, Reishi, Chaga, Cordyceps, Turkey Tail, Maitake, Shiitake, Antrodia, Agaricus Blazei and King Trumpet.
Grown on organic oat substrate (<20ppm gluten) <10% Organic Myceliated Oats (
. Simply add a teaspoon to your smoothie, coffee, beverage or food.
Miracle Mushrooms is not just an extract from the fruiting body. We use the entire lifecycle of the mushroom, including the magic of mycelium, thus providing a wider array of the mushrooms’ nutritional components
World renowned mycologist Paul Stamets explains why both mushroom mycelium and the mushroom fruit body offer benefits to human health.
“Because mushroom fruit bodies are so easily identifiable for the majority of people, and there is much less awareness outside of mycology circles regarding mycelium, it’s easy for mushroom supplement companies to emphasize the importance of the fruit body when marketing their products. And similarly, it’s easy for those same mushroom supplement companies to dismiss the use of mycelium as somehow less beneficial than fruit body-only supplements. They will often put particular emphasis on the high beta-glucan content found in mushroom fruit bodies. But the truth is, both mushroom mycelium and the mushroom fruit body offer benefits to human health.” - Paul Stamets.
WHAT IS MYCELIUM?
- Represents more than 95% of the mushroom life cycle
- Powerful digestive enzymes and secondary metabolites
- Porous, less thick and rigid than fruit body cell walls and are thus easier to digest
- Delivers powerful beta glucans and high in Vitamin B
Facts About Mushroom Mycelium
Because of the delicate, filament-like appearance of the mycelium, people sometimes assume it is nothing more than a root system designed to support a fruiting body. While it’s easy to dismiss the vast network of mycelial filaments under the surface, it’s important to understand that the mycelium represents the primary function of the organism.
- Mycelium is the highly dynamic stage of the mushroom life cycle. Mycelium is the primary “plant” portion of the mushroom, while the fruit body is the temporary “flowering” part of the mushroom life cycle that releases spores for reproduction.
- Mycelium is the longest living part of the organism. Depending upon the species, mycelium can remain highly dynamic and metabolically active for ~95% of the overall life cycle, while fruiting bodies often represent less than 5% of the life cycle timeline.
- Mycelium serves as the immune response that supports not only the health, vitality, and immune response of the fungal organism, but also supports the health of the surrounding ecosystem. Scientific research, targeted studies, and widespread use in holistic treatment plans demonstrate that when harnessed in the form of supplements, human beings also benefit from the significant health-supporting power of mushroom mycelium.
Benefits of Mycelium and Myceliated Organic Oats
There are hundreds of articles published in the scientific literature demonstrating the health enhancing value of mushroom mycelium grown on grain substrates. A substrate is required in order to grow mushroom mycelium. We introduce organic oats to our organic mushroom mycelium. The mycelium absorbs the nutrients of the substrate as it consumes and digests the oats. While the mycelium ferments the substrate, it is converting it, creating a dense matrix of mycelium and “myceliated” fermented oats that becomes nearly impossible to separate. By the time our mushroom biomass has reached peak lifecycle and been freeze dried, it contains less than 10% myceliated organic oats. This is not an inert filler material, as some other supplement marketing companies try to suggest, but is a functional ingredient. It contains oat beta-glucans, silica and silicic acid that happen to be deficient in many people’s diets. Thus, mushroom mycelian biomass products contain the entire life cycle of the mushroom and are truly a “whole food.”